Five Easy Negotiating Tactics that will help you Win every time
There is always a better negotiator. Do your homework and be prepared. Know the people you are negotiating with most likely know these tactics as well.
- ALL Procurement Blogs with details.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills (17 minute video).
- Mastering Indirect Spend: 5 Keys to Success.
- Meaningful Involvement in Services Purchasing with Lisa Ellram.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Negotiating with Sole Suppliers.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Strategic Sourcing Seminar.
- Supplier Negotiations & TCO Strategies.
- Supplier selection and certification (10 minute video).
- What are common issues that arise in procurement? Facebook discussion.
- “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” ~ Sun Tzu
- “One of the best ways to persuade others is by listening to them.” ~ Dean Rusk
- “One cannot negotiate under fire.” ~ Ariel Sharon
- “During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively.” ~ Brian Koslow
- “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.” ~ Victor Kiam
- “We tend to think that, in a traditional organisation, people are producing results because management wants results, but the essence of a high-quality organisation is people producing results because they want the results. It’s puzzling we find that hard to understand, that if people are really enjoying, they’ll innovate, they’ll take risks, they’ll have trust with one another because they are really committed to what they’re doing and it’s fun” ~ Peter Senge