MUST Watch Before New Years – Motivation For Success.
Don’t wait for New Years Motivation to change your life. Whatever day this is, make goals and start improving. Don’t wait, start the change today. Nothing will change if you don’t make an effort.
Motivation and Leadership Blogs.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Motivational Speech. Don’t listen to the naysayers.
- Attitude Reflects Leadership. This video can be used in so many situations.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- Creation of a Team. Football & business.
- Dan Pink. The Puzzle of Motivation.
- Death Crawl scene from Facing the Giants. Very Popular.
- Denzel Washington’s Top 10 Rules For Success.
- Famous Failures – Michael Jordan, Albert Einstein, Oprah Winfrey…
- How to Persuade Others with the Right Questions: Jedi Mind Tricks from Daniel H. Pink.
- Howard Schultz’s (CEO Starbucks) Top 10 Rules For Success
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever.
- IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING – Motivational Video.
- John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding.
- Large selection of business and motivation quotes in Powerpoint.
- Oprah Winfrey on Career, Life and Leadership.
- Steve Jobs – Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life”
- The Greatness Within ► Motivational Video.
- The Mindset of a Winner. Live your dreams.
- Unstoppable – Motivational Video.
- WAKE UP Motivational Speech.
- Zig Ziglar – Attitude makes all the difference.
- “Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.” ~ Yoda
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “Never, never, never give up.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” ~ Harriet Tubman
- “Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” ~ Anne Frank
- “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky Balboa
- “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “A man can be as great as he wants to be. If you believe in yourself and have the courage, the determination, the dedication, the competitive drive and if you are willing to sacrifice the little things in life and pay the price for the things that are worthwhile, it can be done.” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” ~ Marilyn Monroe