Tesla Model S Supply Chain
Tesla is doing some amazing things ramping up their supply chain to meet demand for their vehicles.
Supply Chain Business Blogs
- Amazon Whole Foods deal: Robots to reduce costs.
- Analytics and Big Data Quotes.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- CEO Videos.
- Domino’s First Company To Deliver Pizza By Drone.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Exclusive Interview with Jeff Bezos – Founder & CEO of Amazon.com.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills (17 minute video).
- Google Success Story – Larry Page & Sergey Brin Full Speech. Google Co-founders.
- Great Leaders Need Great Mentors.
- Interview: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing.
- Quotes from the top CEOs of modern business.
- Retail Blogs – Walmart, Amazon, Alibaba.
- Richard Branson: Advice for Entrepreneurs.
Elon Musk and Tesla Quotes.
- “It is a mistake to hire huge numbers of people to get a complicated job done. Numbers will never compensate for talent in getting the right answer (two people who don’t know something are no better than one), will tend to slow down progress, and will make the task incredibly expensive.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I always have optimism, but I’m realistic. It was not with the expectation of great success that I started Tesla or SpaceX… It’s just that I thought they were important enough to do anyway.” ~Elon Musk.
- “Constantly think about how you could be doing things better. Keep questioning yourself.” ~Elon Musk.
- “I think the best way to attract venture capital is to try and come up with a demonstration of whatever product or service it is and ideally take that as far as you can. Just see if you can sell that to real customers and start generating some momentum. The further along you can get with that, the more likely you are to get funding.” ~Elon Musk.
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” ~Elon Musk.
- “The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.” ~Elon Musk.