Supply Chain Management presentation
A well thought out Supply Chain Management presentation. Always good to have a good foundation of supply chain. This Supply Chain Management presentation will help you with that foundation.
Supply Chain Quotes:
- “Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure. Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.” ~ Tom Peters
- “All we are doing is looking at the time line, from the moment the customer gives us an order to the point when we collect the cash. And we are reducing the time line by reducing the non-value adding wastes.” ~ Taiichi Ohno, father of the Toyota Production System (TPS)
- “Every breakthrough business idea begins with solving a common problem. The bigger the problem, the bigger the opportunity. I discovered a big one when I took apart an IBM PC. I made two interesting discoveries: The components were all manufactured by other companies, and the system that retailed for $3,000 cost about $600 in parts.” ~ Michael Dell, founder of Dell Computer
- “If you don’t have an essential item that puts people into chaos. What happens if the coffee runs out in the morning? Simple but you get the picture.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “If anything is certain, it is that change is certain. The world we are planning for today will not exist in this form tomorrow.” ~ Phil Crosby