Supplier Management and Development
Having a great supply base is essential to having a well running supply chain. We have also included numerous training videos on supplier management and negotiations.
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Training.
- ALL Procurement Blogs with details.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills (17 minute video).
- Meaningful Involvement in Services Purchasing with Lisa Ellram.
- Negotiation Skills: 3 Simple Tips.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Science Of Persuasion (11 minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Supply Chain Cost Saving Strategies, CAPS Research.
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- Understanding and Optimizing Inventory in Supply Chains.
- “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.” ~ Victor Kiam
- “If you are good enough to compete for a top-level corporate job, you should be smart enough to know what the job pays the other gender and negotiate accordingly. If you are an employer, and you don’t pay an employee market wages, regardless of gender or orientation, you will end up with what you deserve.” ~Mark Cuban
- You do not get what you want. You get what you negotiate.” ~Harvey Mackay
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis
- “Never cut what you can untie.” ~ Joseph Joubert
- “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” ~ Sun Tzu
- “We tend to think that, in a traditional organisation, people are producing results because management wants results, but the essence of a high-quality organisation is people producing results because they want the results. It’s puzzling we find that hard to understand, that if people are really enjoying, they’ll innovate, they’ll take risks, they’ll have trust with one another because they are really committed to what they’re doing and it’s fun” ~ Peter Senge
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them” ~ Denis Watley