Perishable monitoring with smart sensor tags: a far fetched idea, or within reach of tomorrow’s industry?
The European PASTEUR project aims to develop technical means that can help to reduce these losses by developing a wireless sensor platform to monitor the environmental conditions throughout the supply chain of perishable goods. By identifying the weak links in the supply chain the industry can much better focus their efforts in reducing waste.
This video was issued by KU Leuven-MeBioS in the framework of the European PASTEUR Project.
Other videos you may find interesting:
- FedEx and UPS Documentary.
- Horizontal Carousel Warehouse Automated Storage and Retrieval System – ASRS.
- IKEA Distribution Center in Savannah, GA. What do people think?
- Jobs with Starbucks Distribution.
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained.
- Toyota Production System – 5S, Just in Time, Kaizen.
- Walmart Advanced Vehicle Experience Concept Truck.
- Walmart uses hydrogen powered fork lifts in giant energy efficient warehouse.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.