How the Tesla Model S is Made
See how the Tesla Model S is made and the innovation behind it. Elon Musk is the man behind Tesla.
Leadership, CEO and Supply Chain Information.
- All CEO, Leadership and Motivational Blogs.
- Anthony Robbins: Change Your World View. Depression, divorce, out of control…
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Google Success Story – Larry Page & Sergey Brin Full Speech. Google Co-founders.
- IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING – Motivational Video.
- Jack Welch On Leadership & Profits.
- Navy SEALs on how leadership defines a team.
- Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs: Lead Through Vision, Not Division.
- Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- TED conference Richard Branson CEO Virgin.
- The Valedictorian Speech that will change your life.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
Elon Musk and Tesla Quotes
“The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design.” ~ Elon Musk, CEO Tesla
“I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk
“Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” ~ Elon Musk
“I would just question things… It would infuriate my parents… That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something cause I’d ask them why. And then I’d consider whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.” ~ Elon Musk, co-founder of Paypal
“A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies.” ~ Elon Musk