With responsibilities that include more than 70,000 outbound deliveries a week to Starbucks retail stores, distribution channels and outlets worldwide, keeping Starbucks products flowing from suppliers to customers is, needless to say, a complex exercise — but we’re able to do so with a world-class Global Supply Chain organization that manages its activities through four functions: Plan, Source, Make and Deliver.
Other videos that may interest you
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru
- Spuply Chain Master: Professor Hau Lee on the bullwhip effect.
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery???