Free Supply Chain Training
When I hear the words “free Supply Chain training” I automatically think what is the catch. There is a huge amount of free supply chain training out there just need to know where to get it. Youtube is a favorite place to get free training as well as great conferences that I don’t have the time to attend. Below are some of the absolutely free supply training training resources.
- Amazon’s Plan to Take On Alibaba – Global Shipping Plans.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- Dell Push-Pull Supply Chain Strategy.
- Fedex and UPS Documentary.
- FedEx Supply Chain Global Distribution Center.
- How Orange Juice Is Made. Supply Chain of orange juice.
- IKEA’s Supply Chain.
- Intro to Lean: What are the 7 Wastes of Lean?
- Introduction to Theory of Constraints.
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Porter’s Five Forces – Business Strategy and Execution.
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Relationship Management Best Practices
- Supply Chain Master: Professor Hau Lee on the bullwhip effect.
- Toyota Production System – 5S, Just in Time, Kaizen, GEMBA, Kanban.
- Value Chains vs Supply Chains.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- What is SAP? 12 min video.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.
What is the mistake in the quote below? This is a great quote for this blog. You have supply chain experience one way or another. Think about your day and all things that apply to supply chain and logistics. When loading the dishwasher do you do maximum capacity or do you spread out the dishes to ensure perfectly clean dishes? If you have kids think about the logistics it takes to get the kids to where they need to be. Learn from everywhere and learn from everyone.
This is one of my favorite quotes because we can learn from everyone. Sometimes you learn the good, sometimes you learn the bad. Think about the worse boss you have ever had. Do you try not to be like that person?