Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained
Other videos you may find interesting:
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery?
- Motoman robots packing IKEA book cases.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
- “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~ Jeff Bezos.
- “The goal is to turn data into information, and information into insight.” ~ Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of HP
- “The world is one big data problem.” ~ Andrew McAfee
- “In many cases, jobs that used to be done by people are going to be able to be done through automation. I don’t have an answer to that. That’s one of the more perplexing problems of society.” ~ John Sculley.
- “The temptation to form premature theories upon insufficient data is the bane of our profession.” ~ Sherlock Holmes, fictional detective
- “The greatest value of a picture is when it forces us to notice what we never expected to see.” ~ John Tukey, American Mathematician