Walmart’s Supply Chain
- “I don’t know what would have happened to WalMart if we had laid low and never stirred up the competition. My guess is that we would have remained a strictly regional operator.” ~ Sam Walton, created the Walmart Supply Chain
- “At Wal-Mart, it goes back to Sam Walton and the foundation and business model that we simply operate for less, or everyday low cost. We’re known for operating in a very efficient way and then giving those savings to customers.” ~ Mike Duke, former CEO of Walmart
Other videos you may find interesting:
- Learn from great supply chain companies: Become a Supply Chain MVP
- Kanban explained in 60 seconds. 11k views
- Calculating Safety Stock: Protecting Against Stock Outs
- Top Supply Chain Blogs
- Motivation – Bill Gates Speech at Harvard 880k views
- Sell Your Ideas the Steve Jobs Way. 47 min video, over 100k views.
- Remember the Titans Inspirational Moments. 1.8 million views
- Supply Chain Innovation
- The biggest heavy equipment in the World.
- Tony Robbins – The world will give you exactly what you ask of it
- High school player gives epic speech. Never give up. 5 million views
- Walmart Advanced Vehicle Experience Concept Truck. 550k views.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Steve Jobs, Apple Innovation and More