Supplier Negotiations & TCO Strategies
Always good to brush up on topics like supplier negotiations and TCO. This is a seventeen minute video. Hope you find it valuable.
Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation Training.
- ALL Procurement Blogs with details.
- Five Easy Negotiating Tactics that will help you Win every time.
- Negotiation Skills: 3 Simple Tips.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Negotiating with Sole Suppliers.
- Purchasing and Procurement Defined.
- Science Of Persuasion (11 minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing and Better Contract Negotiations.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Supplier selection and certification (10 minute video).
- Supplier Selection and Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Cost Saving Strategies, CAPS Research.
- Typical negotiation mistakes of Procurement people.
- What are common issues that arise in procurement? Facebook discussion.
- “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” ~ Sun Tzu
- “If you are good enough to compete for a top-level corporate job, you should be smart enough to know what the job pays the other gender and negotiate accordingly. If you are an employer, and you don’t pay an employee market wages, regardless of gender or orientation, you will end up with what you deserve.” ~Mark Cuban
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis
- “Anger can be an effective negotiating tool, but only as a calculated act, never as a reaction.” ~ Mark McCormack
- “The most critical thing in a negotiation is to get inside your opponent’s head and figure out what he really wants.” ~Jacob Lew
- “There are people who are in debt that make $500,000 a year. There are people who have all their bills paid with no debt who make $50,000 a year. It’s easy to negotiate an “increase in your salary” just change your spending habits.” ~ Dave Waters
- “Never cut what you can untie.” ~ Joseph Joubert
- “You do not get what you want. You get what you negotiate.” ~Harvey Mackay
- “Treating suppliers like partners is critical to a company’s start-up’s success. As much as possible, figure out how you can work with your suppliers to make their lives better, whether saving them money from their vendors or saving them time with your order. By understanding their business model, you can make orders in an efficient manner, which should lower costs for everyone.” ~ Aaron Schwartz