Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management. A well trained procurement organization can save a company millions of dollars.
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Blogs
- Conducting Effective Negotiations. Hour presentation.
- Free Supply Chain Training.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Science Of Persuasion (11 minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- The Purchasing Process.
- “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people half way.” ~ Henry Boyle
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis
- “Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.” ~ Sun Tzu
- “We tend to think that, in a traditional organisation, people are producing results because management wants results, but the essence of a high-quality organisation is people producing results because they want the results. It’s puzzling we find that hard to understand, that if people are really enjoying, they’ll innovate, they’ll take risks, they’ll have trust with one another because they are really committed to what they’re doing and it’s fun” ~ Peter Senge
- “What business strategy is all about-what distinguishes it from all other kinds of business planning-is, in a word, competitive advantage. Without competitors there would be no need for strategy, for the sole purpose of strategic planning is to enable the company to gain, as efficiently as possible, a sustainable edge over its competitors.” ~ Kenichi Ohmae
- “The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don’t define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them” ~ Denis Watley
- “Negotiation is not a policy. It’s a technique. It’s something you use when it’s to your advantage, and something that you don’t use when it’s not to your advantage.” ~ John Bolton
“Strategic sourcing in the simplest terms – leveraging all resources to get the best value for the company.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“A well trained procurement organization can add major dollars to the organization through cost savings.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com