Exclusive Interview with Jeff Bezos – Founder & CEO of Amazon.com
Jeff Bezos is an amazing entrepreneur. Amazon has grown from a book seller to basically selling everything and anything. Jeff Bezos has great insight and a very savvy CEO.
Walmart and Amazon Supply Chain Information.
- Alibaba Supply Chain Warehouse.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- Indra Nooyi, Pepsi Co CEO and Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant.
- Inside How Walmart Uses Big Data.
- Interview: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- IS in Action – WalMart Supply Chain. 7 minute video.
- Jeff Bezos Amazon story.
- Meet the Amazon robots making things more efficient.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Sam Walton quotes and sayings.
- “Sam Walton’s Values.” Look at how people treat others and it says a lot.
- The Best Jeff Bezos Quotes: Amazon CEO.
- Walmart History. Sam Walton and the growth of Walmart.
Jeff Bezos Quotes.
- “The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’” ~ Jeff Bezos, Amazon CEO
- “I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
- “All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.” ~ Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If your customer base is aging with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.” ~ Jeff Bezos