Digital Transformation – Marcell Vollmer, SAP
What is the future of supply chain? Dr. Marcell Vollmer, Chief Digital Officer SAP Ariba, gives his point of view on the digital transformation in procurement and how it can play a key role in areas like driving supplier innovation and taking care of risk management.
Digital Supply Chain Education.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Digital Supply Networks: The digital transformation of supply chains.
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- Future of the Digital Supply Chain
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Inside How Walmart Uses Big Data.
- Logistics IoT (Internet of Things).
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things.
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- The Next Internet: the Cloud, Big Data, and the Internet of Things.
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates.
- “Going from PayPal, I thought, well, ‘What are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘What’s the best way to make money?’ which is okay, but, it was really, ‘What do I think is going to most affect the future of humanity.’” ~ Elon Musk.
- “The Internet of Things (IoT) will impact supply chain in so many ways. Either learn about it, or get left behind.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” ~ William Pollard.
- “You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.” ~ Lee Iacocca.
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” ~ Thomas Edison.
- “Imagine where your company would be if it didn’t adapt and leverage the Internet. That will be the same way if your company doesn’t get involved with the Internet of Things (IoT).” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com.