Start a Movement – Leadership Lessons First Follower
Learn how to start a movement with the Dancing Guy. .
Other videos you may find interesting.
- 15-Yr-Old Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T. Innovative minds are everywhere. 7.2 million views.
- Creation of a Team. Football & business.
- Don’t let obstacles get in the way of your dreams. Rion Paige X FACTOR.
- Powerful Inspirational true story…Don’t give up!
- Remember the Titans: Leave No Doubt.
- Need motivation? Rocky II – Rocky’s Run (1979).
- Rocky Speech: It is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. 1 min video, 93k views.
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain.
- The Valedictorian Speech that will change your life. 2.3 million views.
- “An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.” ~ Arnold Glasow
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.” ~ Amelia Earhart
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” ~ Bob Dylan
- “As I grow older I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.” ~ Andrew Carnegie
- “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” ~ John Lennon
- “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” ~ Plato
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ~Henry Ford
- “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us.” ~ Helen Keller