Uber Supply Chain: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
How will deep learning and artificial intelligence change supply chain. The digital supply chain is creating so many opportunities.
Digital Supply Chain Training.
- 3D Printing: a Revolution or a Fad.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things – The Tip of the Iceberg or The Tipping Point.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- Logistics IoT (Internet of Things).
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery?
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
Supply Chain Deep Learning Quotes.
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein.
- “Great companies understand the strategic importance of supply chain and want people with supply chain experience in the c-suite.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “Lets go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” ~ Steve Jobs.
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” ~ Jonh Steinbeck.
- “Artificial Intelligence (AI), 3D Printing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Cloud Computing – Get up to speed or become obsolete.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.
- “The evolving social and digital media platforms and highly innovative and relevant payment capabilities are causing seismic changes in consumer behavior and creating equally disruptive opportunities for business.” ~ Howard Schultz.
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” ~ Charles Darwin.
- “Buzzwords of the future of Supply Chain? Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data, Industry 4.0, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Augmented Reality…” ~SupplyChainToday.com.
- “I don’t feel that this concept of disruptive technology is the solution for everybody. But I think it’s very important for innovators to understand what we’ve learned about established companies’ motivation to target obvious profitable markets – and about their inability to find emerging ones. The evidence is just overwhelming.” ~ Clayton Christensen.
- Don’t make the digital supply chain complex. Break down Big Data, IoT, and Cloud into simple steps. Simple beats complex. ~EverythingSupplyChain.com.