Amazon Warehouse – behind the scenes
- “Barnes & Noble and Borders had a vested interest in ensuring the book business was protected. Amazon’s strategy is radically different. Amazon can afford to use [books] as a vehicle to sell everything else.” ~ Oren Teicher
- “Your margin is my opportunity.” ~ Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon
- “We’ve done price elasticity studies, and the answer is always that we should raise prices. We don’t do that, because we believe — and we have to take this as an article of faith — that by keeping our prices very, very low, we earn trust with customers over time, and that that actually does maximize free cash flow over the long term.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.” ~ Jeff Bezos
Amazon Supply Chain Information.
- Amazon Prime Air. Using drones for delivery.
- Amazon Warehouse – behind the scenes.
- Exclusive Interview with Jeff Bezos – Founder & CEO of Amazon.com.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant.
- Interview: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Jeff Bezos Amazon story.
- Meet Amazon’s New Robot Army Shipping Out Your Products.
- Meet the Amazon robots making things more efficient.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Robot army helps run warehouses.