Former P&G CEO shares leadership, brand and marketing insights from his new book, ‘Playing to Win.’ P&G is one of the top supply chain companies in the world. P&G is a great company to research for supply chain best practices.
- 50 Great Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg…
- A.G. Lafley, Former Chairman & CEO, P&G discussing open Innovation
- A.G. Lafley: Innovation at Procter & Gamble.
- CEO Videos.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Jack Welch: Create Candor in the Workplace.
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Profile: Bloomberg Game Changers.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
A.G. Lafley Quotes:
- “The heart of strategy is the answer to two fundamental questions: where will you play, and how will you win there?” ~ A.G. Lafley, P&G CEO
- “We develop and grow leaders. PG people are given the opportunity – the assignments, experiences, and coaching – to become the strongest leaders they can be.” ~ A.G. Lafley