Logistics IoT (Internet of Things)
Logistics IoT will change the Logistics industry. Economic theorist and author Jeremy Rifkin explains his concept of The Logistics Internet. Rifkin’s latest book is The Zero Marginal Cost Society: The Internet of Things, the Collaborative Commons, and the Eclipse of Capitalism.
How will the Logistics Internet of Things change the Logistics industry?
Logistics and Supply Chain Quotes:
- “Supply Chain is like nature, it is all around us.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Leaders win through logistics. Vision, sure. Strategy, yes. But when you go to war, you need to have both toilet paper and bullets at the right place at the right time. In other words, you must win through superior logistics.” ~ Tom Peters
- “If you don’t have an essential item that puts people into chaos. What happens if the coffee runs out in the morning? Simple but you get the picture.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “If anything is certain, it is that change is certain. The world we are planning for today will not exist in this form tomorrow.” ~ Phil Crosby
- “A relentless barrage of “why’s” is the best way to prepare your mind to pierce the clouded veil of thinking caused by the status quo. Use it often.” ~ Shigeo Shingo
- “Without data, you’re just another person with an opinion.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
Other videos you may find interesting:
- 3D Printing: a Revolution or a Fad.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things – The Tip of the Iceberg or The Tipping Point.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- Logistics IoT (Internet of Things).
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery?
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.