From Wikipedia: Tesla Motors, Inc. is an American automotive and energy storage company that designs, manufactures, and sells luxury electric cars, electric vehicle powertrain components, and battery products. Tesla Motors is a public company that trades on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the symbol TSLA. In the first quarter of 2013, Tesla posted profits for the first time in its history. – more on Wikipedia
Supply Chain Training Blogs
- Accidental Inventions That Changed The World. 3.6 million views.
- Analytics and Big Data Quotes.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Blockchain and the Internet of Things explained.
- CEO Videos.
- Digital Supply Networks: The digital transformation.
- Dilbert – Why projects fail. 230k views.
- Do your due diligence when dealing with consultants….
- Facebook Supply Chain Community Discussion.
- Free Supply Chain Training.
- Future of the Digital Supply Chain.
- GE Transportation: GE Supply Chain.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things.
- Supply Chain Management – an Overview.
- Tom Peters: Business Today – Too Much Talk, Too Little Do. 125k views.
- Understanding and Optimizing Inventory in Supply Chains.
- Value Chains vs Supply Chains.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
- “Everybody around here has slides in their lobbies. I’m actually wondering about putting in a roller coaster — like a functional roller coaster at the factory in Fremont. You’d get in, and it would take you around [the] factory but also up and down. Who else has a roller coaster? … It would probably be really expensive, but I like the idea of it.” ~ Elon Musk, founder of Paypal, Tesla
- “I’ve thought about it quite a lot … We could definitely make a flying car – but that’s not the hard part … The hard part is, how do you make a flying car that’s super safe and quiet? Because if it’s a howler, you’re going to make people very unhappy.” ~ Elon Musk
- “We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. Our primary long-term competition is in China — if we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.” ~ Elon Musk
- “There’s a fundamental difference, if you look into the future, between a humanity that is a space-faring civilization, that’s out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.” ~ Elon Musk
- “Short of figuring out real teleportation, which would of course be awesome (someone please do this), the only option for super-fast travel is to build a tube over or under the ground that contains a special environment.” ~ Elon Musk