Strategic Sourcing Seminar
This is a one hour discussion on strategic sourcing. What are your thoughts about this subject? Strategic Sourcing is such an important part of supply chain.
Strategic Sourcing Training.
- ALL Procurement Blogs with details.
- Conducting Effective Negotiations. Hour presentation.
- Five Easy Negotiating Tactics that will help you Win every time.
- Free Supply Chain Training.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills (17 minute video).
- Negotiating with Sole Suppliers.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Purchasing and Procurement Defined.
- Science Of Persuasion (11 minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing and Better Contract Negotiations.
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing Seminar.
- Supplier Negotiations & TCO Strategies.
- What are common issues that arise in procurement? Facebook discussion.
- “Negotiation is not a policy. It’s a technique. It’s something you use when it’s to your advantage, and something that you don’t use when it’s not to your advantage.” ~ John Bolton
- “Never forget the power of silence, that massively disconcerting pause which goes on and on and may last induce an opponent to babble and backtrack nervously.” ~ Lance Morrow
- “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
- “The best move you can make in negotiation is to think of an incentive the other person hasn’t even thought of – and then meet it.” ~ Eli Broad
- “Sometimes one pays most for the things one gets for nothing.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Know what you want to achieve prior to starting to negotiate. It’s the golden rule but the one most people fail to heed. Without a plan, you allow the opposing party to define your goals instead of the other way around.” ~ Ivanka Trump
- “If you are planning on doing business with someone again, don’t be too tough in the negotiations. If you’re going to skin a cat, don’t keep it as a house cat.” ~ Marvin Levin
- “I want women to get paid more. I want to teach them to negotiate so they get paid more.” ~ Sheryl Sandberg
- “Anger can be an effective negotiating tool, but only as a calculated act, never as a reaction.” ~ Mark McCormack
- “The most critical thing in a negotiation is to get inside your opponent’s head and figure out what he really wants.” ~Jacob Lew
- “There are people who are in debt that make $500,000 a year. There are people who have all their bills paid with no debt who make $50,000 a year. It’s easy to negotiate an “increase in your salary” just change your spending habits.” ~ Dave Waters