Jack Welch Create Candor
Former chairman of General Electric tells audience to foster honest feedback: “If you reward candor, you’ll get it.” Great advice from one of the top business leaders of all time.
A wide assortment of videos from some of the best CEOs of all time.
- A.G. Lafley: Innovation at Procter & Gamble.
- Amazing Amazon Story – Jeff Bezos Full Speech.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- CEO Videos.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga on Taking Risks in Your Life and Career.
- Motivation – Bill Gates Speech at Harvard.
- Prophecies from the Oracle of Omaha: Quotes and Wisdom of Warren Buffett.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
Jack Welch Quotes
- “Leaders never score off their own people by stealing an idea and claiming it as their own.” ~ Jack Welch, former CEO of GE
- “Good people never think they’ve reached the top of their game. But they’re dying to get there!” ~ Jack Welch
- “No vision is worth the paper it’s printed on unless it is communicated constantly and reinforced with rewards.” ~ Jack Welch, Winning
- “What is trust? I could give you a dictionary definition, but you know it when you feel it. Trust happens when leaders are transparent, candid, and keep their word. It’s that simple. Your people should always know where they stand in terms of their performance. They have to know how the business is doing. And sometimes the news is not good—such as imminent layoffs—and any normal person would rather avoid delivering it. But you have to fight the impulse to pad or diminish hard messages or you’ll pay with your team’s confidence and energy.” ~ Jack Welch, Winning
If you like this video check out all the information in Top CEOs and Business Gurus.