Jeff Bezos Amazon story
The Jeff Bezos Amazon story. A truly amazing rise of a giant.
Watch out the real story of Amazon.com – The world’s online megastore
- “We watch our competitors, learn from them. See the things that they were doing for customers and copy those things as much as we can.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com
- “Selling is our No. 1 job. Never get away from selling a lot of merchandise personally. The more you sell the more you learn.” ~ James Cash Penney, founder JC Penny
- “Communications is at the heart of eCommerce.” ~ Meg Whitman, former CEO Ebay
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.” ~ Jack Ma, Executive Chairman of Alibaba Group
- “The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.” ~ Seth Godin
Here is an assortment of retail blogs regarding Walmart, Amazon, Alibaba.
- 25 Facts About Walmart That Show How Big It Really Is.
- Alibaba Supply Chain Warehouse.
- Amazon Prime Air. Using drones for delivery.
- Exclusive Interview with Jeff Bezos – Founder & CEO of Amazon.com.
- How Amazon Receives Your Inventory.
- Indra Nooyi, Pepsi Co CEO and Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant.
- Leading the World’s Largeset Company. Two top Walmart Leaders. VIDEO.
- Meet Amazon’s New Robot Army Shipping Out Your Products.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Robot army helps run warehouses.
- Two of the Keys to Walmart’s Success.
- Walmart Advanced Vehicle Experience Concept Truck.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon.
- Walmart History. Sam Walton and the growth of Walmart.
“All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.” ~Jeff Bezos