Worries for Apple Supply Chain 2017
Apple CEO Quotes
- “Apple has changed every day since I have been here. But the DNA of the company, the thing that makes our heart beat, is a maniacal focus on making the best products in the world. Not good products, or a lot of products, but the absolute best products in the world. In creating these great products we focus on enriching people’s lives – a higher cause for the product.” ~ Tim Cook, made huge improvements to the Apple Supply Chain
- “Let your joy be in your journey – not in some distant goal.” ~ Tim Cook, CEO Apple
- “Creativity and innovation are something you can’t flowchart out.” ~ Tim Cook
- “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “I personally admire Steve not most for what he did, or what he said, but for what he stood for. The largest lesson I learned from Steve was that the joy in life is in the journey, and I saw him live this every day.” ~ Tim Cook
- “We care about every worker in our worldwide supply chain… What we will not do – and never have done – is stand still or turn a blind eye to problems in our supply chain. On this you have my word.” ~ Tim Cook
- “Is there anyone out there who is the next Steve Jobs? I think Jeff Bezos is pretty close. He is very smart. He is extremely creative. He has completely reinvented the way in which commerce is done online.” ~ John Sculley, former CEO Apple
- “I had a TV set and a typewriter and that made me think a computer should be laid out like a typewriter with a video screen.” ~ Steve Wozniak, co-founder Apple Inc.
- “The future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious.” ~ John Sculley
Apply Supply Chain.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Talks Steve Jobs, Apple Innovation and More.
- Apple’s iPhone 6s Supply Chain: Can They Handle Demand?
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The trouble-makers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- Steve Jobs Changed the World.
- Steve Jobs Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life.”
- Tim Cook and Jeff Williams oversee the Apple Supply Chain.