What if Peter Drucker Taught Enterprise 2.0 Strategy? How has social media and social collaboration changed business?
If you like what you see please share it.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- First Follower: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy.
- FISH! Philosophy. Improve Employee Satisfaction, Retention, Morale and Relations with FISH!
- Funniest Leadership Speech ever!
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – I Have A Dream Speech.
- MasterCard CEO Ajay Banga on Taking Risks in Your Life and Career.
- Simon Sinek: Love Your Work.
- Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe.
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- TED conference Richard Branson CEO Virgin.
- Ten Leadership Theories in Five Minutes.
- The Essence of Leadership. General Colin Powell.
- THE GREATEST BUSINESS ADVICE: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet ….
- Video Review for the book Good To Great by Jim Collins.
- Who moved my Cheese? The Movie by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
- Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to. ~ Richard Branson
- “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.” ~ Warren Buffett
- “Don’t be afraid to fail. Get out there and experiment and learn and fail and get a rate based on the experiences you have. Go for it and when you go for it you’ll learn what you’re capable of, what the potential is, where the opportunities are, but you can’t be afraid to fail because that’s when you learn.” ~ Michael Dell
- “You cannot continue to succeed in the world or have a fulfilling life in the world unless you choose to use your life in the service somehow to others and give back what you have been given. That’s how you keep it. That’s how you get it. That’s how you grow it.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
- “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.” ~ Charles R. Swindoll
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” ~ Tony Robbins
- “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” ~ Conrad Hilton