Walgreens Distribution Center
Great story for this Walgreens Distribution Center. Please share it.
In Part 1 of our Move It! story on Walgreens, we saw how a diverse workforce provides fast and accurate delivery of products from the drugstore chain’s Anderson, S.C., distribution center. In this segment, we look at the sophisticated equipment there that is designed to allow both disabled and non-disabled employees to work side by side with a high degree of productivity.
Other supply chain videos you may find interested:
- Book Reviews: “Made in America” by Sam Walton, founder of Walmart.
- FedEx Supply Chain Global Distribution Center.
- IKEA’s Supply Chain.
- Intro to Lean: What are the 7 Wastes of Lean?
- Introduction to Theory of Constraints.
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management
- Supplier Relationship Management Best Practices
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.