Valedictorian Speech: A speech of a lifetime and life itself comedically written and presented by Valedictorian Carl Aquino, a graduate from West Hall High School. He humorously relates the four years of high school to a rubix cube with some music in the background.
- “There are two types of education. One should teach us how to make a living, and the other how to live.” ~ John Adams.“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ~ Dr. Seuss.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain.
- “Death is very likely the single best invention of life. It’s life’s change agent; it clears out the old to make way for the new. Right now, the new is you. But someday, not too long from now, you will gradually become the old and be cleared away. Sorry to be so dramatic, but it’s quite true. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” ~ Steve Jobs, Stanford University Commencement.
Videos you may find interesting:
- High school player gives epic speech. Never give up.
- Powerful Inspirational true story…Don’t give up! 3 min video.
- Put yourself out there. Never know what could happen.
- Tony Robbins – The world will give you exactly what you ask of it.
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain
- Don’t let fear keep you from your dreams. Amazing story.
- John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever. 15 million views.
- Rocky Speech: It is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. 1 min video, 93k views.
- Zig Ziglar Setting Goals. Achieve your dreams. Over 1 million views
- 15-Yr-Old Kelvin Doe Wows M.I.T. Innovative minds are everywhere. 7.2 million views
“If we all did the things we are capable of doing we would literally astound ourselves.” ~Thomas Edison
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
“The greatest leader is not necessarily the one who does the greatest things. He is the one that gets the people to do the greatest things.” ~Ronald Reagan
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” ~Will Rogers
“You won’t go anywhere if you don’t start moving.”