The road to success is nice and easy. No one worked their butt off prior to all their success. Before any of you start to type a nasty reply look at the graphic below. Success is not easy. It takes hard work, years of hard work. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn’t. What are you doing today that your future self will thank you for?
- “Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work” ~ Peter Drucker
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary” ~ Vince Lombardi
- “Everyone has the heart of a champion on game day. It’s the heart you have during the weeks, months, and years of preparation that actually makes a difference.” ~ John M. Raymond
- “Never, never, never give up.” ~ Winston Churchill
- “Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It’s a very mean and nasty place and I don’t care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain’t about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done! Now if you know what you’re worth then go out and get what you’re worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain’t where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain’t you! You’re better than that!” ~ Rocky Balboa