The Greatest Business Advice
Here are the speakers for the Greatest Business Advice: ELON MUSK- STEVE JOBS- WARREN BUFFETT- BILL GATES- JOHN PAUL DeJoria- CURTIS “50 CENT” JACKSON- GRANT CARDONE- DONALD TRUMP- HOWARD SCHULTZ- MARCUS LEMONIS- ROBERT JOHNSON- JEFF BEZOS- KANYE WEST
- “As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” ~ Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft
- “I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” ~ Warren Buffet
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” ~ Guy Kawasaki
- “In preparing for battle I’ve always found that plans are useless, but planning is essential.” ~ Dwight Eisenhower
- “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.” ~ Michael Jordan
Other videos you may find interesting:
- Six Sigma In Plain English
- Dell Push-Pull Supply Chain Strategy. 9 min VIDEO, 20k views
- Free Supply Chain Training
- CNET News – Meet the Amazon robots making things more efficient
- Mark Zuckerberg at Startup School. 300k views.
- Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Different. 1.2 million views.
- Drone Racing League: The Sport of the Future
- DONALD TRUMP IS A REFLECTION OF US – Simon Sinek on Trump
- Four Principles Lean Management – Get Lean in 90 Seconds
- Race for Same Day Delivery in Retail Supply Chain
- Distribution Centers & Supply Chain Management Explained. 3k views.
- Retail Blogs – Walmart, Amazon, Alibaba
- Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant. 160k views.
- Amazing Amazon Story – Jeff Bezos Full Speech. 120k views.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan
- DHL Supply Chain Management
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics
- Tire recycling. 3 tons per hour.