The Biggest SHIP in the World
There is so much work that goes into building ships as well as running them. These ships help the world go round.
Best Logistics Blogs
- 3PL Warehouse Facility Tour – The Apparel Logistics Group.
- ASRS – Automated storage and retrieval system.
- Converse Automated Distribution Center.
- Distribution Centers & Supply Chain Management Explained.
- FedEx and UPS Documentary.
- Horizontal Carousel Warehouse Automated Storage and Retrieval System – ASRS.
- IKEA Distribution Center in Savannah, GA. What do people think?
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained.
- Overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Perishable monitoring with smart sensor tags – results of the European PASTEUR project
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Top 10 Forklift Accidents! Safety is everyone’s job.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.
Logistics and Supply Chain Quotes:
- “Tell me and I will forget, show me and I may remember, involve me and I’ll understand.” ~ Chinese Proverb
- “Make inventory a common enemy for your company.” ~ Dave Waters
- “Where there is no Standard there can be no Kaizen.” ~ Taiichi Ohno
- “If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you’re doing.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “Focus on the lowest total cost of ownership not the lowest price.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “A relentless barrage of “why’s” is the best way to prepare your mind to pierce the clouded veil of thinking caused by the status quo. Use it often.” ~ Shigeo Shingo
- “You must never try to make all the money that’s in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won’t have many deals.” ~ J. Paul Getty
- “Almost all quality improvement comes via simplification of design, manufacturing, layout, processes, and procedures.” ~ Tom Peters
- “Supply chains are everywhere. From the biggest company in the world to running your household. We all have supply chain experience even if we don’t know it.” ~ EverythingSupplyChain.com