Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills
Improve your negotiation skills to improve the bottom line. There are millions of dollars to save in the supply chain.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Free Supply Chain Training.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Supplier Relationship Management Best Practices with David Wohler (6 minute video).
- The Purchasing Process.
- Top 10 SAP Fiori Transactional Apps for Sourcing & Procurement.
- “You do not get what you want. You get what you negotiate.” ~Harvey Mackay
- “During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively.” ~ Brian Koslow
- “Know what you want to achieve prior to starting to negotiate. It’s the golden rule but the one most people fail to heed. Without a plan, you allow the opposing party to define your goals instead of the other way around.” ~ Ivanka Trump
- “Negotiations are worthless if neither party is willing to budge.” ~ Dave Waters
- “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.” ~ Victor Kiam
- “If you are good enough to compete for a top-level corporate job, you should be smart enough to know what the job pays the other gender and negotiate accordingly. If you are an employer, and you don’t pay an employee market wages, regardless of gender or orientation, you will end up with what you deserve.” ~Mark Cuban
- “One of the best ways to persuade others is by listening to them.” ~ Dean Rusk
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis
- “Never cut what you can untie.” ~ Joseph Joubert
- “The most difficult thing in any negotiation, almost, is making sure that you strip it of the emotion and deal with the facts.” ~ Howard Baker