How the Tesla Model S is Made
See how the Tesla Model S is made and the innovation behind it. Elon Musk is the man behind Tesla.
Leadership, CEO and Supply Chain Information.
- All CEO, Leadership and Motivational Blogs.
- Anthony Robbins: Change Your World View. Depression, divorce, out of control…
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity…
- Google Success Story – Larry Page & Sergey Brin Full Speech. Google Co-founders.
- IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING – Motivational Video.
- Jack Welch On Leadership & Profits.
- Navy SEALs on how leadership defines a team.
- Qualcomm CEO Paul Jacobs: Lead Through Vision, Not Division.
- Simon Sinek: Why good leaders make you feel safe.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- TED conference Richard Branson CEO Virgin.
- The Valedictorian Speech that will change your life.
- Walmart CEO Doug McMillon: Impact of Globalization and Culture.
- Warren Buffett: Amazon’s Jeff Bezos Changed The World In A Big Way.
Elon Musk and Tesla Quotes
- “The path to the CEO’s office should not be through the CFO’s office, and it should not be through the marketing department. It needs to be through engineering and design.” ~ Elon Musk, CEO Tesla.
- “I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better. I think that’s the single best piece of advice: constantly think about how you could be doing things better and questioning yourself.” ~ Elon Musk.
- “Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” ~ Elon Musk.
- “I would just question things… It would infuriate my parents… That I wouldn’t just believe them when they said something cause I’d ask them why. And then I’d consider whether that response made sense given everything else I knew.” ~ Elon Musk, co-founder of Paypal.
- “A company is a group organized to create a product or service, and it is only as good as its people and how excited they are about creating. I do want to recognize a ton of super-talented people. I just happen to be the face of the companies.” ~ Elon Musk
“With the Model 3, a future compact SUV and a new kind of pickup truck, we plan to address most of the consumer market.” ~Elon Musk