Supply Chain Innovation
Supply Chain Innovation if done correctly will greatly help productivity and efficiency.
- “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” ~ Socrates
- “Lets go invent tomorrow instead of worrying about what happened yesterday.” ~ Steve Jobs
- “Going from PayPal, I thought, well, ‘What are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘What’s the best way to make money?’ which is okay, but, it was really, ‘What do I think is going to most affect the future of humanity.'” ~ Elon Musk
- “I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Listen to anyone with an original idea, no matter how absurd it may sound at first. If you put fences around people, you get sheep. Give people the room they need.” ~ William McKnight, 3M President
- “Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence and honest purpose, as well as perspiration.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.” – Buckminster Fuller
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” ~ Jonh Steinbeck
- “Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” ~ William Pollard
- “You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.” ~ Elon Musk
- “A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on.” ~ John F. Kennedy
- “You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.” ~ Lee Iacocca
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou
Other supply chain videos that may be of interest.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- Spuply Chain Master: Professor Hau Lee on the bullwhip effect.
- Supply Chain Management: The Beer Game. 45 min video. 75K views.
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery? Supply Chain Innovation.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left.