From youtube: A free webinar offered by the Georgia Tech Supply Chain & Logistics Institute (GTSCL). During the session, Lee Hales discussed key aspects of strategic planning for major capital investments and a systematic, step-by-step planning process from network optimization and site selection to facility layout, material handling and building design. The webinar also provided a brief summary of the topics and concepts covered during the 4-day course taught through Georgia Tech’s Professional Education program. Presented by Lee Hales, the instructor for the course and President of Richard Muther & Associates, a provider of industrial management and engineering consulting services.
Other videos you may find interesting:
- Amazon Testing Drone Delivery System. Will it happen?
- Converse Automated Distribution Center.
- Distribution Centers & Supply Chain Management Explained.
- FedEx and UPS Documentary.
- IKEA Distribution Center in Savannah, GA. What do people think?
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained.
- Perishable monitoring with smart sensor tags – results of the European PASTEUR project
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Top 10 Forklift Accidents! Safety is everyone’s job.
- Toyota Production System – 5S, Just in Time, Kaizen.
- Walmart uses hydrogen powered fork lifts in giant energy efficient warehouse.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.