Tech moguls like Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Mark Zuckerberg run public companies that are essentially private fiefdoms – they’ve structured their corporate control so there’s no way that investors or board members can unseat them. Thank Steve Jobs for that, says Larry Ellison.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru.
- CEO Videos.
- Conversation with PepsiCo CEO Indra Nooyi and David Bradley.
- Derek Sivers: How to start a movement. Starts with the first follower.
- DONALD TRUMP IS A REFLECTION OF US – Simon Sinek on Trump.
- Jack Welch: Create Candor in the Workplace.
- Jack Welch On Leadership & Profits.
- Small Business Advice – Donald Trump Dispenses 24 Great Business Tips For Entrepreneurs
- Star Wars Leadership Lessons. Yoda teaching Skywalker.
- Star Wars Management blunders. The Galactic Empire: 5 Leadership Mistakes.
- Stephen Covey Video on Choosing Success.
- Supply Chain Information Portal
- TED conference Richard Branson CEO Virgin.
- Ten Leadership Theories in Five Minutes.
- Tony Robbins: Why We Do What We Do.
- Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Different.
- Who moved my Cheese? The Movie by Dr. Spencer Johnson.
If you like this video check out all the information in Top CEOs and Business Gurus.
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. ~Steve Jobs