The skill of self confidence.
CEO and Leadership Blogs
- Attitude Reflects Leadership. This video can be used in so many situations.
- Be a Leader People Want to Work For.
- DONALD TRUMP IS A REFLECTION OF US – Simon Sinek on Trump.
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Jack Welch: Create Candor in the Workplace.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. – I Have A Dream Speech.
- Sam & Bud Walton: Reflections. WALMART.
- Steve Jobs’s Career Lessons – Larry Ellison and Edwin Catmull
- Steve Jobs Changed the world – how to use this in supply chain.
- Steve Jobs – Inspirational Speech “If today were the last day of my life”
Self Confidence Quotes
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” ~ Thomas Jefferson
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” ~ William Jennings Bryan
- “Wouldn’t it be powerful if you fell in love with yourself so deeply that you would do just about anything if you knew it would make you happy? This is precisely how much life loves you and wants you to nurture yourself. The deeper you love yourself, the more the universe will affirm your worth. Then you can enjoy a lifelong love affair that brings you the richest fulfillment from inside out.” ~ Alan Cohen
- “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” ~ Golda Meir
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” ~ Marianne Williamson
- “Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles, and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident, and more and more successful.” ~ Mark Victor Hansen