From Tedx.com: Almost everything we own and use, at some point, travels to us by container ship, through a vast network of ocean routes and ports that most of us know almost nothing about. Journalist Rose George tours us through the world of shipping, the underpinning of consumer civilization.
Other Supply Chain and Logistics Blogs
- FedEx and UPS Documentary.
- Horizontal Carousel Warehouse Automated Storage and Retrieval System – ASRS.
- IKEA Distribution Center in Savannah, GA. What do people think?
- Jobs with Starbucks Distribution.
- Logistics and supply chain management: Refresher. Hour long.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained.
- Overview of Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Perishable monitoring with smart sensor tags – results of the European PASTEUR project
- Supply Chain MBA – enhance your knowledge and be a top performer.
- Top 10 Forklift Accidents! Safety is everyone’s job.
- Toyota Production System – 5S, Just in Time, Kaizen.
- Walmart Advanced Vehicle Experience Concept Truck.
- Walmart uses hydrogen powered fork lifts in giant energy efficient warehouse.
- Why UPS trucks never turn left – Supply Chain.