The future of warehouses may be one with fast shipments and few human employees if robots like Kiva Systems continue to invade the workplace.
Quotes from Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos
- “If your customer base is aging with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.” ~ Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon
- “The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos
Other videos you may find interesting
- 13 Amazing Things You Can Make With a 3-D Printer. Supply Chain Game Changer.
- Amazon Prime Air. Using drones for delivery.
- Digital Supply Networks: The digital transformation
- Domino’s First Company To Deliver Pizza By Drone
- Elon Musk: How I Became The Real ‘Iron Man’.
- Elon Musk: The mind behind Tesla, SpaceX, SolarCity.
- Future of the Digital Supply Chain
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery???
- Motoman robots packing IKEA book cases.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- UPS Tests Residential Delivery Via Drone