Emerging Trends in Responsible Supply Chain Practices by Professor Hau Lee.
Professor Hau Lee, director of the Global Supply Chain Management Forum at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, discusses emerging trends in responsible supply chain practices. Through collaboration, Lee argues, companies develop win-win partnerships that add value to the supply chain for all stakeholders, thereby reducing pressures to balance profits with social and environmental responsibility.
Other videos that may interest you
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Supply Chain guru
- Spuply Chain Master: Professor Hau Lee on the bullwhip effect.
- Supply Chain Management: The Beer Game. 45 min video. 75K views.
- Supply Chain Information and Resources.
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery???“
“Supply Chain: Getting the right product, to the right place, in the right quantity, with the right quality, at the right total cost.” ~SupplyChainToday.com
“Supply Chain is like nature, it is all around us.” ~Dave Waters
“Bad communication is kryptonite for supply chain.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com