Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips
Negotiation Skills: Top 10 Tips. There are millions of dollars to be saved throughout the supply chain. Improve your negotiation skills to help lower costs.
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Blogs
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Buy it: Managing Supply.
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Supplier Relationship Management Best Practices with David Wohler (6 minute video).
- Supplier selection and certification.
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- The Purchasing Process.
- Top 10 SAP Fiori Transactional Apps for Sourcing & Procurement.
- Understanding and Optimizing Inventory in Supply Chains.
- “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people half way.” ~ Henry Boyle.
- “The best move you can make in negotiation is to think of an incentive the other person hasn’t even thought of – and then meet it.” ~ Eli Broad
- “Negotiation is not a policy. It’s a technique. It’s something you use when it’s to your advantage, and something that you don’t use when it’s not to your advantage.” ~ John Bolton.
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis.
“A well trained procurement organization can add major dollars to the organization through cost savings.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“Everyone should know how to negotiate. If you buy a house, a car, or something off of Craigslist, negotiation is important.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
“If you are a bad negotiator do your best to position yourself to negotiate as little as possible. Research, research, research. ~Dave Waters
“Negotiations are worthless if neither party is willing to budge.” ~Dave Waters
“If supply chain had an arch enemy it would be called ‘Bad Communication’.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com