Improve your negotiation skills.
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Training.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Buy it: Managing Supply.
- Negotiation Skills Top 10 Tips. 11 minute video.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Science Of Persuasion (11 minute video).
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- The Purchasing Process.
- “If you pick the right people and give them the opportunity to spread their wings and put compensation as a carrier behind it you almost don’t have to manage them.” ~ Jack Welch
- “Effective leadership is not about making speeches or being liked; leadership is defined by results not attributes.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “You have to persuade yourself that you absolutely don’t care what happens. If you don’t care, you’ve won. I absolutely promise you, in every serious negotiation, the man or woman who doesn’t care is going to win.” ~ Felix Dennis
- “Know what you want to achieve prior to starting to negotiate. It’s the golden rule but the one most people fail to heed. Without a plan, you allow the opposing party to define your goals instead of the other way around.” ~ Ivanka Trump
- “You don’t want to negotiate the price of simple things you buy every day.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “I want women to get paid more. I want to teach them to negotiate so they get paid more.” ~ Sheryl Sandberg
- “A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent.” ~ Douglas MacArthur
- “The best move you can make in negotiation is to think of an incentive the other person hasn’t even thought of – and then meet it.” ~ Eli Broad
- “I was in the room with, you know, more than a dozen Republicans trying to negotiate the stimulus. Most of them decided the politics of the situation meant they should walk away, even if it wasn’t responsible in terms of what our country needed right then.” ~ Claire McCaskill