Amazon fulfillment center’s cover 14 miles of conveyor belts.
Quotes Regarding Amazon and Retail
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos, done amazing things with the retail supply chain.
- “The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “Give ordinary folk the chance to buy the same things as rich people.” ~ Sam Walton, founder of Walmart. Supply Chain Guru.
- “In the South, we tell stories. We tell stories if you’re in a sales position, if you’re in a retail position, you lure your customer by telling a story. You just do.” ~ Tate Taylor
- “Jeff Bezos was one of those best and brightest who came to N.Y. to work in finance. He didn’t need to know anything about retail bookselling to start Amazon.” ~ Jose Ferreira
Here is an assortment of retail blogs regarding Walmart, Amazon, Alibaba.
- Alibaba Supply Chain Warehouse.
- Indra Nooyi, Pepsi Co CEO and Doug McMillon, Walmart CEO.
- Inside Amazon: Secrets of an Online Mega-Giant.
- Inside How Walmart Uses Big Data.
- Interview: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.
- Leading the World’s Largeset Company. Two top Walmart Leaders. VIDEO.
- Meet Amazon’s New Robot Army Shipping Out Your Products.
- Meet the Amazon robots making things more efficient.
- Navigating an Amazon fulfillment center’s 14 miles of conveyor belts.
- Robot army helps run warehouses.
- Sam & Bud Walton: Reflections. WALMART.
- Sam Walton quotes and sayings.
- Walmart Advanced Vehicle Experience Concept Truck.