ACCOMPLISH YOUR DREAMS. Some people may ask why I post stuff like this. All of us at one time or another should remember that life is what we make of it. If you want to be happy then be happy. Sam Berns is a Junior at Foxboro High School in Foxboro, Massachusetts, where he has achieved highest honors and is currently a percussion section leader in the high school marching band. He recently achieved the rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Sam was diagnosed with Progeria, a rare, rapid aging disease, at the age of 2. He is featured in the documentary Life According to Sam, which will premiere on HBO on October 21, 2013.
Other videos you may find interesting.
- Don’t let obstacles get in the way of your dreams. Rion Paige X FACTOR.
- Do Something Different if you want to make a difference.
- High school player gives epic speech. Never give up.
- Homeless Boy Steals The Talent Show. Don’t ever let others ruin your dreams.
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever. 15 million views.
- John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding.
- My philosophy for a happy life: Sam Berns at TEDx.
- ONE SHOT. Make your dreams come true. – Motivational Video.
- Powerful Inspirational true story…Don’t give up!
- Remember the Titans: Leave No Doubt.
- Need motivation? Rocky II – Rocky’s Run (1979).
- Tony Robbins – The world will give you exactly what you ask of it.