Ford Big Data Analytics
From Youtube.com: More than 200 Ford employees have volunteered to allow the company to collect driving data from in-vehicle sensors. By applying big data analytics, researchers can learn more about how people move and see patterns that can help them derive mobility solutions and improve products based on how drivers actually use their vehicles.
Other videos you may find interesting:
- 3D Printing: a Revolution or a Fad.
- Big Ideas: How Big is Big Data?
- Ford Smart Mobility Experiment: Big Data Analytics.
- How It Works: Internet of Things IoT.
- Internet of Things – The Tip of the Iceberg or The Tipping Point.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – We Are at the Tip of An Iceberg.
- Logistics IoT (Internet of Things).
- MIT cheetah robot lands the running jump. Future supply chain delivery?
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
Analytics and Big Data Quotes
- “In God we trust. All others must bring data.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “If we have data, let’s look at data. If all we have are opinions, let’s go with mine.” ~ Jim Barksdale
- “The most valuable commodity I know of is information.” ~ Gordon Gekko, Wall Street (1987)
- “Listening to the data is important… but so is experience and intuition. After all, what is intuition at its best but large amounts of data of all kinds filtered through a human brain rather than a math model?” ~ Steve Lohr
- “It is today we must create the world of the future.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning.” ~ Albert Einstein