Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy.
This is one of my favorite videos: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy.
From Youtube: If you’ve learned a lot about leadership and making a movement, then let’s watch a movement happen, start to finish, in under 3 minutes, and dissect some lessons:
A leader needs the guts to stand alone and look ridiculous. But what he’s doing is so simple, it’s almost instructional. This is key. You must be easy to follow!
Now comes the first follower with a crucial role: he publicly shows everyone how to follow. Notice the leader embraces him as an equal, so it’s not about the leader anymore – it’s about them, plural. Notice he’s calling to his friends to join in. It takes guts to be a first follower! You stand out and brave ridicule, yourself. Being a first follower is an under-appreciated form of leadership. The first follower transforms a lone nut into a leader. If the leader is the flint, the first follower is the spark that makes the fire.
Other videos you may find interesting.
- First Follower: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy. How to start a movement.
- Don’t let fear keep you from your dreams. Amazing story.
- 50 Great Entrepreneurs share priceless advice. Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Mark Zuckerberg…
- John Wooden: The difference between winning and succeeding
- I am a champion – the greatest coach speech ever. 15 million views.
- Who moved my cheese? Full Movie. 140k views
- Seth Godin: How to get your ideas to spread. Over 700k views
- ONE SHOT. Make your dreams come true. – Motivational Video
- FISH! Philosophy. Improve Employee Satisfaction, Retention, Morale and Relations with FISH!
- Visual summary explaining the Balanced Scorecard. 70k views.
- Logistics IoT. The Logistics Internet Explained. 13k views.
- Do Something Different if you want to make a difference
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” ~ Mark Twain
- “It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.” ~ Nelson Mandela
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the water to create many ripples.” ~ Mother Teresa
- “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” ~ Eleanor Roosevelt