The Robots Making Your Online Orders Faster
Jeff Bezos Quotes – CEO Amazon.
- “If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.” ~ Jeff Bezos, built the Amazon Supply Chain.
- “The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If you make customers unhappy in the physical world, they might each tell 6 friends. If you make customers unhappy on the Internet, they can each tell 6,000 friends.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “If your customer base is aging with you, then eventually you are going to become obsolete or irrelevant. You need to be constantly figuring out who are your new customers and what are you doing to stay forever young.” ~ Jeff Bezos
- “I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.” – Jeff Bezos
- “A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.” – Jeff Bezos