Digital Supply Networks: The digital transformation of supply chains
There is a great deal of change coming to the supply chain. How will digital supply chain transformation change the way you do business? Is your company ready for the future?
Digital Supply Chain Transformation
- IS in Action – WalMart Supply Chain. 7 minute video.
- Leading Supply Chain in the Digital Age. 30 Minute video.
- Logistics IoT (Internet of Things).
- Supply Chain IoT – Internet of Things
- The Internet of Everything: Relevant and Valuable Connections Will Change the World
- The Internet of Things is Just Getting Started.
- The Next Internet: the Cloud, Big Data, and the Internet of Things.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
How can these quotes help you get your ideas across about the digital supply chain?
- “Going from PayPal, I thought, well, ‘What are some of the other problems that are likely to most affect the future of humanity?’ Not from the perspective, ‘What’s the best way to make money?’ which is okay, but, it was really, ‘What do I think is going to most affect the future of humanity.’” ~ Elon Musk
- “Being busy does not always mean real work. The object of all work is production or accomplishment and to either of these ends there must be forethought, system, planning, intelligence and honest purpose, as well as perspiration.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “Ideas are like rabbits. You get a couple and learn how to handle them, and pretty soon you have a dozen.” ~ Jonh Steinbeck
- “You want to be extra rigorous about making the best possible thing you can. Find everything that’s wrong with it and fix it. Seek negative feedback, particularly from friends.” ~ Elon Musk
- “You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can’t get them across, your ideas won’t get you anywhere.” ~ Lee Iacocca
- “Unfortunately, there seems to be far more opportunity out there than ability…. We should remember that good fortune often happens when opportunity meets with preparation.” ~ Thomas Edison
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou