Strategic Sourcing and Better Contract Negotiations
This is a 30 minute video on strategic sourcing and making better contract negotiations. Definitely good information.
Strategic Sourcing Training
- ALL Procurement Blogs with details.
- B2B Purchasing Negotiation Five Strategies to Reduce Vendor Prices.
- Become a Supply Chain Rockstar and rock your career.
- Five Easy Negotiating Tactics that will help you Win every time.
- Getting to Yes – Negotiation Skills (17 minute video).
- Negotiating with Sole Suppliers.
- Procurement supplier selection process (10 minute video).
- Procurement Training, Purchasing Training, Supply Chain Management Training.
- Strategic Sourcing and Better Contract Negotiations.
- Strategic Sourcing for Successful Supply Chain Management.
- Strategic Sourcing Plan (10 Minute video).
- Strategic Sourcing Seminar.
- Supplier Negotiations & TCO Strategies.
- Supplier selection and certification (10 minute video).
- Supplier Selection and Supply Chain Management.
- Supply Chain Cost Saving Strategies, CAPS Research.
- Supply Chain Training Resources.
- Typical negotiation mistakes of Procurement people.
- What are common issues that arise in procurement? Facebook discussion.
Negotiation and Strategic Sourcing Quotes.
- “You don’t want to negotiate the price of simple things you buy every day.” ~ Jeff Bezos – CEO Amazon.
- “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people half way.” ~ Henry Boyle
- “During a negotiation, it would be wise not to take anything personally. If you leave personalities out of it, you will be able to see opportunities more objectively.” ~ Brian Koslow
- “Negotiations are worthless if neither party is willing to budge.” ~ Dave Waters
- “A negotiator should observe everything. You must be part Sherlock Holmes, part Sigmund Freud.” ~ Victor Kiam
- “Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate.” ~John F. Kennedy
- “Focus on the lowest total cost of ownership, not the lowest price.” ~EverythingSupplyChain.com
- “Never cut what you can untie.” ~ Joseph Joubert
- “The most difficult thing in any negotiation, almost, is making sure that you strip it of the emotion and deal with the facts.” ~ Howard Baker
- “There are people who are in debt that make $500,000 a year. There are people who have all their bills paid with no debt who make $50,000 a year. It’s easy to negotiate an “increase in your salary” just change your spending habits.” ~ Dave Water