Total Quality Management Deming Way
“Total Quality Management Deming Way.” This lecture, from Dr. Kenneth Ragsdell’s Engineering Management 375 course for the Missouri S&T campus, discusses the Deming Way.
Supply Chain Resources.
- Future of the Digital Supply Chain.
- History of the Toyota Production System (TPS). Lean manufacturing.
- How Hot Dogs are made. 18.5 million views.
- How Orange Juice Is Made. Supply Chain of orange juice. 3.7 million views.
- GE Transportation: GE Supply Chain.
- IKEA’s Supply Chain.
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing. 15 min VIDEO, 50k views.
- Kanban explained in 60 seconds. 11k views.
- Learn from great supply chain companies: Become a Supply Chain MVP.
- Six Sigma In Plain English.
- Supplier Relationship Management Best Practices with David Wohler.
- Tribute to Steve Jobs Think Different. 1.2 million views.
- Understanding and Optimizing Inventory in Supply Chains.
- Winning supply-chain technologies: The impact of technology.
- “Profit in business comes from repeat customers, customers that boast about your project or service, and that bring friends with them.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing.” ~ W. Edwards Deming
- “In every crisis, there is opportunity.” ~ Chinese Proverb
- “Without changing our patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems that we created with our current patterns of thought.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” ~ Albert Einstein
- “It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.” ~ Charles Darwin
- “Quality is free. It’s not a gift, but it’s free. The ‘unquality’ things are what cost money.” ~ Philip B. Crosby
- “Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.” ~ Peter Drucker
- “Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.” ~ Henry Ford